First photo post! All recommendations welcome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up forum bro's? So my 2000 LT 4WD journey started from stock, no flares, no running boards, evrything basic.

For the front, I've installed new front hubs, 2" drop spindles, OEM U&L CA's, MOOG sway bar links, rotors, and pads.
In the rear: Tony's custom 5305's, DJM endlinks, and BT SP shocks all the way around. I've done free travel mod/with 1.5 bump stops from Tony.
For the Exterior: hood and window visors, flares, running boards, verticle grill, and black paint.
I still need to sand blast my 22"s, seal and paint them black. I'm running 305/40 tires, but I really want 285/45's. Any sellers? I also NEED new front jounce stops. Im not sure what is best. Any advice?
All of work I have done, with the exception of the drop, was before I found this awesome forum. I have plans to repaint the entire vehicle, install coil overs, and possibly a roll pan. I basically plan to restore and upgrade everything as I learn. I am open to all advice and knowledge, from the set up to the look I love doing this stuff[emoji6]! I spent 20yrs in the Army, so I am very thicked skinned [emoji52] lol. I look forward to your replies. FEED ME BRO'S

slick2500

Reaction score
I know this might just be my opinion, but that grill looks too much like something that belongs on a Navigator.

OP
OP

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your opinion....I have already started painting the oem...lol....i felt the same after i put it on. I've just been lazy in changing it back

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I'd take side molding off doors.
Paint handles and mirrors to match truck
Paint grille to match truck.
Plastic dip rims black

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think it looks awesome!. other than the grill and bug guard.

OP, Please Don't "plasticrap" your wheels black.

Definatly re paint gas cap door to body color..

O and that red pole.. well its very! RED! :)

OP
OP

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the input. Im at odds and need the suggestions. The red pole....lol. I know right! I will be more conscious of RED objects in the future.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

What about the OEM grill black? Any thoughts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924