First day with the rear entertainment package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Dpm7471

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update on my setup after a 5 day family trip:

The RSE system continued to do well but had a minor hiccup to share. With 4 people in the car, the WiFi reached it max allowable devices at 8 a couple of times. This posed an issue and I disconnected one of the RSE screens from the WiFi ( in the center command console) so one of my kids could use the other allowable spot. After my son was done, the screen had trouble re-connecting and would not until we stopped the vehicle. It’s like we had to restart/reset the system with shutting the SUV off. It reconnected no problem after that.

My daughter said a couple of times her headphones had some static, but it was not common.

jorgetoro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Aftermarket tablets, tablet holders, Bluetooth headphones, install apps, connect to cell phone hotspot (if signal is good), and g2g. This is my opinion. I do not have the RSE on my 2021 Yukon Denali. But we don't let our son use electronics to much. The set up I mentioned is from my other car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts