Finally Installed the Maggie!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Eddie Rivera

Eddie Rivera

Reaction score
Cool, I am from Fort Lauderdale and live about 2 hours north now. Yep, planning a trip to the track requires a close eye on the weather! We ought to plan another meetup at Palm Beach International Raceway, we're way overdue for another.
Count me in. Just let me know when.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great job, and I'm happy that you are really pleased with the results.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. There’s nothing like one of these big ol things with a blower. So much fun. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Eddie Rivera

Eddie Rivera

Reaction score
Well done. I bet the TVS2300 really woke it up.

Would be curious to hear some sound clips of the 3.5" Magnaflow exhaust with the headers and catted Y. All the sound clips I've heard online of just the 3.5" magnaflow system it seems to be more of a mild tone.

You're going to need some brakes with that extra power and those 26's!
Here is a clip I took today. Doesn't sound as good as it does in person but it still sounds good. I'm gonna have my buddy film it with a camera that has a better mic soon.

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a clip I took today. Doesn't sound as good as it does in person but it still sounds good. I'm gonna have my buddy film it with a camera that has a better mic soon.

Sounds great... That's close to the same sound that my Magnaflow Catback puts out and I'm still stock before the Catback. On cold starts my truck is loud enough that I can hear it from my 3rd floor condo and I've had a neighbor leave an anonymous complaint about the noise on my front door.

Very nice job with the complete build over all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia