finally got my borla muffler on!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got my borla muffler put on and I love it, it sounds great! Way better than the flow masters and magnaflowsy friends have, not as loud but has a smoother deeper tone to it. I highly recommend it to those who don't have the cash for the corsa

04whitetahoe

TYF PLUS!(tm)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got my borla muffler put on and I love it, it sounds great! Way better than the flow masters and magnaflowsy friends have, not as loud but has a smoother deeper tone to it. I highly recommend it to those who don't have the cash for the corsa

Cool Shawn! Did you replace your original because it needed it or just for the different tone? photos?

:happy160:

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long have you had yours on? Has the sound changed since you have had it?

1882tahoe

Reaction score
Almost a year, it maby got a tiny bit louder but its kind of not noticeable. And its held up pretty good, it still looks like the day I bought it just dirty tho.

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea it can definitely disappear sometimes lol. I wanted quiet this time though and got it.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wheres the pic and sound clip?

Ha ha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts