Few Questions... Install help needed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gizmoSRT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Getting ready to install a AVIC-X903BT. I have installed a few head units in the past but never with onstar. I have bought the PAC-OS3BOSE interface as I have the BOSE system. I also bought PAC SWI-PS to control the steering wheel controls.

I guess my questions are.

1. Does anyone know where I can find the wiring diagram? I found a couple however I have noticed there is a difference between the different audio systems.

2. Where is the onstar harness located? I have not taken anything apart to look but I am guessing its not behind the radio.

3. Where can I find a source close to the dash for my reverse gear wire?

Sorry if these questions have been asked a million times before. Going to keep looking on the site but I thought I would post up as well to see if someone could chime in and help me out.

Thanks in advance

yukon20s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
everything should be behind the radio all the harness to hook up the pac harness so you can keep the bose system working the same good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia