FEELER.... F/T '96 GMC Yukon Z71 2Dr for NBS Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Yukon

'96 Z71 YUKON 2DR
Reaction score
Like it says.... Feeler.... Possible Trade!

1996 GMC Yukon 2Dr Z71 (4x4) Blue / Silver
- New Motor (approx 4K miles on it since Dec)
Almost everything was replaced except the A/C, P/S & TB stuff
- New Shocks (F & R) Moroe Sensa Tracs (Load Adjustable on rear)
- New lights up front
- Billet Grill
- Grill Guard
- New sway bar end links
- 07 Tahoe 17's w/ 265/70/17's (60-70% tread life left)
- FM 50 Muffler (stock pipe)
- 4L60e w/ vette servo

Interior:
- Kenwood radio w/ USB, Stereo jack, BT & Sirius Tuner
- 600 Watt Highs & Mids Amp
- 1000 Watt Sub Amp
- 2 12" RE Subs in box
- LED dash lights (blue)

- Carpet is stained but is in good condition still for its age
- Driver seat has a small 1" tear in it other than that its in good shape
- Dash has 2 small cracks, but nothing that affects the operation of anything
- Dash Bezel has 1 clip broken but you cant tell
- Paint outside is in good shape for its age (Original paint!!)
Roof clear coat is peeling and fender flares are faded a little
Minor door dings from being a DD

The truck is in great shape for the year! Never runs over 204 Deg sitting in rush hour traffic in the Miami heat (90+ deg's) and running temp is 198 solid!!!

The reason I am interesting in trading it is because I have 3 kids (10yo, 8yo & 8 month old) & the wife... It gets crowded real easy in there and it's a pain to get the baby in and out of the Yukon because it's only a 2 door. Need amore room and more doors to get in & out of for us!

I am looking for a NBS Tahoe or Yukon preferably, but might consider an OBS depending on condition. I don't wanna trade for something I am gonna need to dump money into when I know mine is running great with no problema and doesn't look like crap. A lift with wheels or a NBS with a small drop and some 20's would be a plus. I may be able to come up with a few dollars for the right one if I find it....

I have over $4500 not including the pusrchase of the truck in my Yukon, I take care of my vehicles. A problem arises fix it now before it causes anymore problems is the way I think....

Here are a couples pics I have on hand.... I can get more current ones & email them to antone who is interested.

4fcae8bd.jpg

d34d4bb5.jpg

36134a48.jpg

ce5c923a.jpg

All these were taken with my iphone @ Homestead Miami Speedway with my iphone.....

And a quick on outside my condo..

34c2da7f.jpg

Here's a quick pic of the engine right before it went in!

Picture001-1.jpg

Again more pics are available if anyones interested..

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 GMC Yukon XL lowered, sound deadening throughout, 22" wheels, 14" brakes, leather interior swap, LED lights, stereo, paint, FIPK, and tuned ECU.....interested? Of course it wouldn't be a straight up trade but very reasonable. My wife wants something a good bit cheaper than what she has because she wants to move into a 07-08 Denali XL or Escalade next year or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bryndan99