favorite tire dressing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Poorboy's is great stuff. I use a lot of there products. You guys would really like the QD+. It's a quick detailer with gloss enhancer it smells fabulous, works awesome too!!

For tires I really like Meguiar's Hyper Dressing. You can buy it buy the gallon and cut it how you want. Works great for spraying on the frame and wheel wells too.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
with my offset, I'm having some sling issues.. I pretty much have to dress the tires after I park it for the day..

I just went thru a bottle of the black magic.. very very wet look.. I'm going to switch to something more matte

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like to try a different brand each time I have to purchase some. I'm currently using Stoners. It's OK, not as good as their glass cleaner.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like to try a different brand each time I have to purchase some. I'm currently using Stoners. It's OK, not as good as their glass cleaner.

I went thru that too and it was so annoying to buy and test to see if I like it.

I also tried stoners and it sucks!

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I've experienced....

Meguiars Hot Shine - Smelled like grapes, left a mid level shine with one coat. A little bit of sling. However, it didn't spread well on the applicator and clung to dust like nobodies business leaving a grimy residue after about a week.

Armor All extreme Tire shine gel - Applies easily, no nice smell, Doesn't sling much. However when applying multiple coats it will noticeably lose luster in a couple days. Also would accumulate a layer of dust quickly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts