Factory conectors stereo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heldju

Reaction score
Hi.
I am planing to swap headunit in my 04 Tahoe. The original headunit has already been swapped out with a different one and that unit is hardwired in. My plan is put back the original connectors and buy an adapter kit instead. I bought some new connectors on eBay, but I can’t quite figure out how to pair them up with the wiring in the car.... The two new connectors have a lot more wires then the car wiring.
So my question is. Does anyone have wiring diagram that shows how this is suppose to be?
Does anyone have a picture showing the original head unit conetors?

HD

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can go to a wrecking yard and get some connectors off the same year it would go easier for you.

OP
OP
H

Heldju

Reaction score
Sadly there’s not that many Tahoe junkers in my part of the world (Norway). So I have to try something else.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly there’s not that many Tahoe junkers in my part of the world (Norway). So I have to try something else.
ebay! has everything and if they don't just ask one of the sellers that are parting one out to list it for you, heck I might even be nice enough to go chop one out of the local yard for you.
what year and make/model ? shipping to Norway is like $34 though just a heads up

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was listed as 2004 Tahoe.

chevrolet-car-radio-stereo-audio-wiring-diagram-autoradio-for-2004-chevy-impala-radio-wiring-diagram.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork