Factory Bose Speakers and stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't drive my wifes Denali much, and this morning I noticed that the front passenger speaker was going out (sounded like crap). I got home tonight and realized that not only did that speaker finally die, but my rear passenger door speaker is dead as well (tested both spots with another speaker which worked so I know the speakers are dead).
Any of you guys out there change out your Bose systems for aftermarket setups and have the old system laying around and would wanna sell? I am after for sure both a front and a rear passenger door speaker but for the right price I would take what you have, even a stock bose amp if you have one!
Let me know what you have and how much shipped to 97055, I would rather replace the dead speakers than change out the whole system, help a brotha out!!:)

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way, I have an '02 XL Denali and I also included the pics of the dead speakers, the one on the left is the front passenger one and the right one is the rear passenger door speaker!! Hope one of you out there have what I am looking for!

Attachments

• Bose1.jpg
    Bose1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Bose2.jpg
    Bose2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Bose3.jpg
    Bose3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Bose4.JPG
    Bose4.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 24

miguel olea

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
kinda late, but i have the front speaker(s) if yoou still need one.

Miguel

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
I still have my Bose speakers that I took out, they work fine. But I wouldn't even know what to ask for them. There front and back driver and passenger side. Also the amp as well.

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
I also have my complete stock system (head unit, amp, sub, and speakers)

LKG46614

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I still have my Bose speakers that I took out, they work fine. But I wouldn't even know what to ask for them. There front and back driver and passenger side. Also the amp as well.
Hey Jeffyrc,
Do you (or anyone else?) still have a front drivers side door speaker you wanna part with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879