Fabtech 4" kit K1081

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So back to your 3" spacer issue, it looks like the same spacer but in 2" would give it much less rake, but still have some for heavy-ish loads. By your dimensions it would be around 1.25" higher in the back? Thats not tooo bad.
I did the 2 inch spacer in rear with the identical lift kit it was still to high so I am down to 1 inch in rear sitting level now only a 3 inch lift what a lie from fabtech 4 inch my ass

20170923_160909.jpg

magnusk7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did the 2 inch spacer in rear with the identical lift kit it was still to high so I am down to 1 inch in rear sitting level now only a 3 inch lift what a lie from fabtech 4 inch my ass

View attachment 184068

Perfect that's exactly what I wanted to see. That's so crazy. So the rear would be easily 3" higher with the provided 3" spacer. Screw that. Maybe I'll opt for the 1" or 1.5" then, thank you kindly sir.

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect that's exactly what I wanted to see. That's so crazy. So the rear would be easily 3" higher with the provided 3" spacer. Screw that. Maybe I'll opt for the 1" or 1.5" then, thank you kindly sir.
if you go with a one and a half or a 1 inch spacer go with suspenstion maxx because they give you the bracket for the autoride sensor in the back they're the only company that I'm aware that offer the autoride bracket I'm currently running an inch and I need a bracket so I am going to order it from suspention maxx after all an inch is a inch no matter who made it the spacer

magnusk7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
if you go with a one and a half or a 1 inch spacer go with suspenstion maxx because they give you the bracket for the autoride sensor in the back they're the only company that I'm aware that offer the autoride bracket I'm currently running an inch and I need a bracket so I am going to order it from suspention maxx after all an inch is a inch no matter who made it the spacer

That's a good call, thanks. Looks like the Fabtech 4" for the front with the suspension maxx 1.5" rear is what I'll be doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19