Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about taking my exhaust and where it y's adding an xpipe and running duals all the way back. I have not climbed under there to see if it is possible and wonder if it would be worth it. Not sure if I would lose too much backpressure. Relying on y'all's expertise. Thanks for your time.

Blacked-out-Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as far as x pipe and duals go id just buy a nice cat back system it will be cheaper and pretty close performance wise.

OP
OP
turq

turq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a flowmaster and then it's dumped. Sounds good but I had an x pipe lying around so thought I could add that and the pipe with another muffler. Thought may flow better and it would be loud. Not sure if I would want it too loud

skbishop90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can you find and X-pipe for Hoes? Everywhere I have looked only offers offroad Y-pipe. I want an X for the extra HP and the tuned exhaust note.

screamin86

Reaction score
You will have to build your own setup no one offers a bolt on true dual setup for these things as far as I know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall