Exhaust and Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slootdude

Reaction score
So I have a 2017 Yukon XL with a 5.3. I have an AFE intake but looking to add Corsa exhaust and a tuner. Has anyone used an SCT BDX? What were the results? Feel a difference?

TooMuchTxn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of them. Does their tune include a transmission tune? That's honestly the best thing to tune with these trucks although i dont know if you can remote tune a 17. I would recommend going with blackbear for your tuning.

OP
OP
S

slootdude

Reaction score
SCT Bully Dog is a pretty big company. I've heard great things about the BlackBear, but I work in the industry and get a great deal on the BDX

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used an SCT handheld tuning device on a Ford years ago with great results. I have not heard of them for use with GM vehicles at all.

::shrugs::

OP
OP
S

slootdude

Reaction score
Same here. I used their tuner on my 13 F150 5.0 and saw great results. I'm hoping for the same with this vehicle. I had a diablosport intune on my GMC Sierra 1500 and it definitely helped.

OP
OP
S

slootdude

Reaction score
What frustrated me with DiabloSport tho was them changing the part numbers on their tuners. The original inTune worked on multiple makes. But then they introduced the i2 and i3. Each being more restrictive as far as what vehicles they worked with. So kinda done with them. The BDX works with multiple makes, but they limit you to 3 unlocks, which means even if you unmarry it, that can only be done 3 times. I change vehicles about every 2 years, so I'd prefer a product I could move around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645