Excon11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Please if anyone has had any problems with me or just wants to comment on the transaction they had with me please feel free to leave it. It just doesn't make sense to me how I get banned for doing nothing wrong. So please if ANYONE has had problems with me put them here.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I had a perfectly smooth transaction with him.
Honestly if I thought he jacked stuff to sell on here in a sleezy way I would never have done business with him.
Innocent till proven Guilty, not Guilty till proven innocent :Handshake:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense to me, I'm the one who suspended you for breaking our decision to have you post ebay links instead of for sale threads. It's nothing personal, we just want no liability "in case" there is something going on that we are not aware of.

Since you brought it up. My issue is not that you don't follow through with your sales to our members. My issue is that we are skeptical of where a person comes into 11 or more sets of wheels in 2-3 months.

If you want to sell something here, post an ebay link to it.

Thanks

BOSS

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Why am I the only one who isnt allowed to sell in the for sale forum, I got banned for linking a set of lights for 30$, I havn't sold a set of rims in months yet still getting bs for it. Ive never had a problem with anybody here. I hate going threw ebay due to fees and other bs. Why when this is easier and I've proved myself about being legit and nobody can say otherwise.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why am I the only one who isnt allowed to sell in the for sale forum, I got banned for linking a set of lights for 30$
It's not the dollar amount that matters.

Excon11 said:
I havn't sold a set of rims in months yet still getting bs for it. Ive never had a problem with anybody here.
See above, that's the reason you haven't been completely barred from selling.

Excon11 said:
I hate going threw ebay due to fees and other bs. Why when this is easier and I've proved myself about being legit and nobody can say otherwise.

You can't possibly prove the wheels are legit, we have no way of knowing. We aren't taking a chance, nothing personal they may all be your families extra wheels for all we know.

There's no further discussion on this topic needed. I have no issues with you otherwise bro, this is just the way it will be going forward.

At least you're not completely banned from selling.

Thanks,
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645