everchanged out the complete dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonaetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to have a ALL black interior. ever seen this before? i have a 95 2 door yukon.

Ive seen trim kits for black or or carbon fiber but its only fir trim parts, and id like to have the whole thing black. Would painting it be good? or do you guys know of a website that they sell it or any info?

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
LMC Truck sells dash and plastic paint, I haven't tried it yet.. but thats what I'm using when I change my interior.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can also get it at the autopart stores.

did some door panels on an old vehicle and it worked really well. it was just starting to wear a little on the arm rests and handles when i sold it. (1.5-2 years later)

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
You can always paint your carpet like i did, http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2013&highlight=painted+my+carpet

It is still holding up strong, a little wearing on underneath where i always rest my foot when driving but otherwise its mint. 10000xxx better than that beat up carpet i had before. I used Duplicolor Vinyl and fabric paint, they sell it in black so have a ball!

Keep in mind. I used four cans just for my front and rear passenger area. Thats not even including my cargo area so, buy a good amount of cans.

chunney

Reaction score
My dash has quite a few cracks in it and I'm either planning on putting in a new dash or ordering a dash cap. Anyone know if the newer 00-06 dashes will fit in the 91-99 trucks?

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ooo i had heard about dyeing dash panels and such but never actually have seen how to do it. looks like something else to add to the list!

x2 on the nice find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts