Estimated value 2003 Suburban

Discussion in 'Suburban / Yukon XL / Escalade ESV' started by PNW VietVet, Nov 13, 2019.

1. PNW VietVet

PNW VietVet Full Access Member

Name:
    Ron
    Yep. Now that I know the husband would sell, I am just waiting on the wife. Plus, next time it comes in I am going to check it out. Vehicle prices tend to be higher here and I think some of that is from the "no rust" in the state, unless live on the coast.

2. Rivelite

Rivelite TYF Newbie

Name:
    Ray
    I agree with some of the input here and believe that your location has a lot to do with the price. Most 2002-2005 Suburbans/Yukons/Escalades here in the Chicago area are 2-4k at most, even with relative lower mileage. Being from the rust belt kills residual value here. I went to see a 2004 2500 Suburban (non 8.1) that had 90k on an absolutely immaculate body, no rust and a virtually all history that eventually sold for 6,500 here. I would not pay 7.5k for a 16 year old Suburban but that is my 2 cents.

3. PNW VietVet

Name:
    Ron
    To me, vehicle under 100k, has all repair and maintenance records and is immaculately taken care of means a lot to me. I know the tires are new within the last 6 months. There is no dents or scratches.

4. PNW VietVet

Name:
    Ron
    I just talked to the wife. I heard the statement, "You will have to pry the keys from my cold dead hands"! She loves the Suburban and said for sure she does not want to sell it. I have to respect that. I have to respect that. I did see a small tear at the driver's seat, the usual, but the rest looked great and very clean under the hood.