Estimated value 2003 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yep. Now that I know the husband would sell, I am just waiting on the wife. Plus, next time it comes in I am going to check it out. Vehicle prices tend to be higher here and I think some of that is from the "no rust" in the state, unless live on the coast.

Rivelite

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I agree with some of the input here and believe that your location has a lot to do with the price. Most 2002-2005 Suburbans/Yukons/Escalades here in the Chicago area are 2-4k at most, even with relative lower mileage. Being from the rust belt kills residual value here. I went to see a 2004 2500 Suburban (non 8.1) that had 90k on an absolutely immaculate body, no rust and a virtually all history that eventually sold for 6,500 here. I would not pay 7.5k for a 16 year old Suburban but that is my 2 cents.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
To me, vehicle under 100k, has all repair and maintenance records and is immaculately taken care of means a lot to me. I know the tires are new within the last 6 months. There is no dents or scratches.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I just talked to the wife. I heard the statement, "You will have to pry the keys from my cold dead hands"! She loves the Suburban and said for sure she does not want to sell it. I have to respect that. I have to respect that. I did see a small tear at the driver's seat, the usual, but the rest looked great and very clean under the hood.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The chance of purchasing this Sub is now dead. I talked to the wife that drives this every day and she basically said I could have it after "I pry the keys from her cold dead hands". I think that says it all. She loves it and will not give it up. Period!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011