Esky Third Brake Light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mezzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aloha,got a rear glass hatch from an 02 Escalade, and it was missing the third brake light,any aftermarket outlets i can purchase from that anybody knows of,i see the OEM's on ebay for 200+ for a light,which seems outlandish,wanting to know a slightly cheaper alternative,if anyone has a spare id be willing to buy it.

0829201628b_HDR.jpg

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
They don't make any aftermarket 3rd brake lights for the NBS esky's. The best place to find them cheap is offerup or fb marketplace.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look for part outs. They happen frequently, though you might have to wait a week or two in between. And be diligent. The one day you don't look, someone who was diligent will get the parts you want...

OP
OP
Mezzo

Mezzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look for part outs. They happen frequently, though you might have to wait a week or two in between. And be diligent. The one day you don't look, someone who was diligent will get the parts you want...

Its looking like that will be what I have to do

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Iv been looking for a few years for one the right price with the light. If you got the glass go ahead and get the eBay light. Save your self the mental stress on waiting for one to pop up

These lights are so rare that I bought one just to keep as a spare. I have it collecting dust in the garage, lol

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are these things worth -- the third brake lights? There are part outs all the time, here in DFW. If you guys really want one, I can be on the lookout for one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts