Esky roof rack done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The racks look perfect!! it goes great with the vent caps..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to it evolving. Like has been stated if you cleaned it up a little with few of the chrome accents outside of the esky upgrades would clean it up a lot. Not big on the gas tank door, bumper cap or the mirrors for that matter. If all those were body color to where the only extra chrome were the esky rack, side molding and some nice rims you'd be in business :waytogo:

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOVE the rack on there. I think the color goes well with it. I'm definitely putting that on the todo list.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice start man! It looks good! Personally I would de-mould/de-badge it. The NBS looks very clean without em. Some NNBS factory 20's/22's would clean it up nicely too :)

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Looking forward to it evolving. Like has been stated if you cleaned it up a little with few of the chrome accents outside of the esky upgrades would clean it up a lot. Not big on the gas tank door, bumper cap or the mirrors for that matter. If all those were body color to where the only extra chrome were the esky rack, side molding and some nice rims you'd be in business :waytogo:

:hands:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wow I actually agree with all of this 100% :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow I actually agree with all of this 100% :)

:laughing1: That actually surprises me a bit. We've got similar tastes but they are just different enough there's usually subtle differences in our opinions in this area :D

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
looks good, i think with some nice 24's and a mild drop would set it off perfectly

i love my esky rails and end caps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts