Escalade Seat cooler/heat seats not working??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quickhorse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2008 Escalade ESV Platinum . . . Seat coolers/heat only works when it wants to and lately it has been not working. Anyone had problems with theirs? What are some of the fixes? I scanned with my Actron and no codes . . . i tried unplugging battery cable for a half hour to reset everything and that didn't help. Fyi, I did that in my MKZ and that fixed the same problem in there. My wife likes her seat coolers/heaters. Need to get them fixed asap w/o having to take it to the dealer.

pastom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check out the connector for the climate control seat module under the passenger seat, connector may have melted terminals.

OP
OP
Q

quickhorse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check out the connector for the climate control seat module under the passenger seat, connector may have melted terminals.

I felt around under there for loose connections but didn't take the seat out. It works sometimes but then you go into a store and come back out to try to use it again and neither the seat chiller or heater works. Probably a chinese motor like the door actuator. I'm going to go ask on the ford forums . . . not much help on here.

Thanks for the reply . . .