escalade roof rail END CAPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry i dont have the whole roof rail set up, but i have the end caps that are pewter color like my truck, friend got some esky roof rails and gave me the ones that came with it because they didnt match his and he just got new ones from the dealership that were his color pre-painted.....
so..$65 shipped

email me at [email protected]

ill get the actual picture tomorrow but this is what they are...reminder they are pewter not black but can be painted....

escaladecap-1.jpg

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
good price...howd he get some prepainted? i cant even get them prepainted and i work at the dealer

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turns out these were for the wrong year for me, i have the rails/track pieces already and they don't fit. If anyone is interested I will sell them for what I paid. Still trying to figure out what year they are for because they are shorter/smaller it seems. Maybe a 00

B

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? Unless they are for an XL or an EXT they should fit the Escalade rails... The longer caps go on the front, they look about right on the pic..

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Did they come with the washers to put underneath the caps? Wow, that's interesting...I wonder what year they're for.

OP
OP
fatnlowtahoe504

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is odd, are you sure you are putting them on the right part of the railing and not the opposite side....they are off a regular escalade

and they off a NNBS style escalalde but they should fit the NBS as well...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n