Escalade EV announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for conceding and seeing my point. Im still confused as to yours. I use sources where possible.
Your sources are full of disinformation. Once again proving my point. Your lies are so prevalent that I’m not surprised at your confusion. DuraYuk, King of disinformation.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The idea behind ev is the renewable aspect behind it. The renewable factor being electricity. We can go round and round man and respectfully this isn't really the place for that. I provided my sources and you laid out your claims.

That's really all we can do. I appreciate the dialogue back and forth hopefully some people learned some things or saw different perspectives. Take care.
Where is the place, man, here? That's the place, isn't it? We are discussing the electric escalade. Your words that trains are effective. So prove it, man, by numbers. Without running your hands over it. The numbers are as follows. An electric escalade will spend as much money per 100 km as 25 liters of gasoline will cost. Having a range of 400-50x km, while the diesel Yukon consumes 10 liters of fuel, and has a range of about 1000 km. Prove the effectiveness of the electric car pliz

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way, about the end of oil reserves. I came across an article by one expert. I won't give a link, it's on Russian, I'll translate it.
" I would say that there is no need to be afraid that the world will run out of oil, it will be enough not only for our lifetime, but also for the age of our grandchildren and great-grandchildren. But, as the saying goes, the Stone Age didn't end because the stones ran out. It may well be that humanity will learn to synthesize petrochemicals from the air, and then oil will not be needed. This is a question of future technologies," the expert said.
He noted that now humanity produces oil from a depth of 3-3.5 kilometers, and this is considered the norm of oil production. At the same time, 40 years ago, oil production was carried out from a depth of 1.5 kilometers, and all reserves at a greater depth were considered unrecoverable.
So experts estimate only Russia's oil reserves for 500 years, and there are also OPEC and the United States

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the place, man, here? That's the place, isn't it? We are discussing the electric escalade. Your words that trains are effective. So prove it, man, by numbers. Without running your hands over it. The numbers are as follows. An electric escalade will spend as much money per 100 km as 25 liters of gasoline will cost. Having a range of 400-50x km, while the diesel Yukon consumes 10 liters of fuel, and has a range of about 1000 km. Prove the effectiveness of the electric car pliz
We can't make that argument because you don't know the exact drive train specifics for the electric escalade.

Here is a quick snip it of the electric silverados efficiency. https://tfltruck.com/2022/01/will-t...e-or-less-efficient-than-the-f-150-lightning/

Diesel yukon at 26mpg hwy: input into this calculator https://www.inchcalculator.com/convert/mile-per-gallon-equivalent-to-mile-per-kilowatt-hour/
Equals .77 kwh so yeah not close to the ev efficiency of the Silverado ev at 2.0

The big heavy hummer at 47mpge is 1.39 so again about twice the efficiency of the diesel.

Last edited:

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your sources are full of disinformation. Once again proving my point. Your lies are so prevalent that I’m not surprised at your confusion. DuraYuk, King of disinformation.
What's funny is you and your friend cant link anything. You claim all this bs yet can't back it up. First the source is wrong than the internet is wrong than the books are wrong. Dude is sourcing Russian material lol. Ok.....enough said.

Y'all are making arguments that have no basis in reality. It's hilarious what old timers resort to when someone is objectively and factually correct. You guys are ruining the dialogue because rather than provide your own facts and sources you just state the internet is wrong. Like where else is your knowledge coming from? Do you even know how to cite information ? It's comedic and sad tbh.

Keep going tho.

My favorite one: it's a conspiracy. Everything that doesn't agree with you guys old time interpretation of the world is a conspiracy. The government is coming. B00!

Looks like it will be very similar to Silverado ev and hummer ev. Down to the axles..

Last edited:

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Мы не можем приводить этот аргумент, потому что вы не знаете точных особенностей трансмиссии для электрической escalade.

Вот краткий обзор эффективности электрического silverados. https://tfltruck.com/2022/01/will-t...e-or-less-efficient-than-the-f-150-lightning/

Дизельный yukon со скоростью 26 миль в час hwy: ввод в этот калькуляторhttps://www.inchcalculator.com/convert/mile-per-gallon-equivalent-to-mile-per-kilowatt-hour/
Равен 0,77 кВт *ч, так что да, это не близко к КПД электромобиля Silverado ev на уровне 2,0

Большой тяжелый hummer со скоростью 47 миль в час стоит 1,39, что опять же примерно в два раза превышает КПД дизеля.
[URL развернуть="true"]https://insideevs.com/news/567829/gmc-hummerev-weight-efficiency-specs /[/URL]/[/URL]
A great link, and most importantly funny, you can immediately see what nonsense you believe .. And it is clearly written that the consumption of electric Sierra is 2 kW / 1 mile. This clearly fights with the parameters of the technical characteristics of 32 kW / 100 km. We tear off the advertisement of Sierra Yenzinoaoi, there are 23 mpg, or 10 liters per 100km) a dude of 32kW is equal to 16 liters of gasoline, while a gasoline siera consumes 10..ha ha ha

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's funny is you and your friend cant link anything. You claim all this bs yet can't back it up. First the source is wrong than the internet is wrong than the books are wrong. Dude is sourcing Russian material lol. Ok.....enough said.

Y'all are making arguments that have no basis in reality. It's hilarious what old timers resort to when someone is objectively and factually correct. You guys are ruining the dialogue because rather than provide your own facts and sources you just state the internet is wrong. Like where else is your knowledge coming from? Do you even know how to cite information ? It's comedic and sad tbh.

Keep going tho.

My favorite one: it's a conspiracy. Everything that doesn't agree with you guys old time interpretation of the world is a conspiracy. The government is coming. B00!

Looks like it will be very similar to Silverado ev and hummer ev. Down to the axles..
I am from Russia, man. So it logic, that I reading russian posts))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GPPV