Escalade/Esky Full LED 3rd Brake Light Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zimeir

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
only running 42 LEDS not 46 LED's on my Tahoe Escalade

picture.jpg

Using a phone cam, pics not the best
Leave in the original 20 center LED pads and hot temp glue the iJDMtoys pads on the left and right after you drill your new holes on the side of the original 20 center LED's( order iJDMtoys RED LED's )
You need 13 pads on the right and 13 pads on the left. I just ran with 10 pads on the right and 10 LED pads on the left. I left my original center 20 LED's in and neg and pos wires to the end of left and right board . The end of each L/R board pumps out 11.7V. The pads you get to retrofit your brake like runs at 12v. I bench test the LED pads for 40 mins. You can test all ur pads before install with a 9v battery. These LED SMD pads you get from IJDMtoys match with your original center LEDs lumen. LED lighting is balance , nice and clean and bright from right to left.
$28.00 for LED RED lights, 1 hot glue gun from hobbylobby, a drill and a few hours of your time and your in business.
link for the iJDMtoys LED SMD red lights below:

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/LED-Light-Retrofit-For-Headlights-Angel-Eyes-DRL-p/35-369.htm

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

iJDMTOY (20) Brilliant Red 12V 5050-SMD LED For Tail Lights, Brake Lights,Retrofit Use

Last edited:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Looks good. I was about to say nice to see another MDer and Ravens fan until I saw it was a college.

olma13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thank you

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

and 7 more posts until i can even message him..bummer

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might be able to PM him at the hidplanet forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino