Escalade Cluster in NNBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
165D6EB1-BDFA-43B2-8BC4-D8914A285BCB.jpeg
Anyone have the Escalade pin out? I found the Chevy side but nothing on the Escalade side. Made the bezel which wasn’t fun but got it done
Back in post #135 I attached the PDF, can you open it? If not I’ll take a pic and post it.
Edit: here’s the Esky side.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the Escalade pin out? I found the Chevy side but nothing on the Escalade side. Made the bezel which wasn’t fun but got it done
Pics of your bezel or it didn’t happen. That’s the rules.

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of your bezel or it didn’t happen. That’s the rules.

I’ll get a picture when I get home. It still has to be sanded and made pretty but it’s all cut and glued together. There are a few things I’ll be doing differently if/when I come across another Escalade bezel but the way it is now will do just fine for the time being

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll get a picture when I get home. It still has to be sanded and made pretty but it’s all cut and glued together. There are a few things I’ll be doing differently if/when I come across another Escalade bezel but the way it is now will do just fine for the time being
Yeah it’s hard to get it perfect. I’m real picky so maybe that’s why mine took so long. It’s hard to get everything to line up and cover everything, and be able to adjust the steering wheel all the way down. Is that the wiring diagram you needed?

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s hard to get it perfect. I’m real picky so maybe that’s why mine took so long. It’s hard to get everything to line up and cover everything, and be able to adjust the steering wheel all the way down. Is that the wiring diagram you needed?

yes that diagram should work, thanks. I noticed moving the column threw things off every time I was trying to mock it up. This one is by no means perfect but I’ll get there on the next one. I just want my dash back together

The toughest part for me was getting the bottom of the Escalade bezel to fit the Chevy Tahoe and still contour to the cluster. I ended up with 4 pieces to get it close and then had to fill in some gaps

AA8CC0D0-4358-43EA-9A8B-6990F16723EB.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes that diagram should work, thanks. I noticed moving the column threw things off every time I was trying to mock it up. This one is by no means perfect but I’ll get there on the next one. I just want my dash back together

The toughest part for me was getting the bottom of the Escalade bezel to fit the Chevy Tahoe and still contour to the cluster. I ended up with 4 pieces to get it close and then had to fill in some gaps

View attachment 269456
Yep you’re getting close, you’ll get there. It’s definitely a real PIA.

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished good enough for me. Gotta find some SEM paint tomorrow. I might go over the entire bezel with 220 just to make it all even

4CA66404-241F-4CEE-98A5-B9FCAC9B158F.jpeg 31768DA7-41BA-428D-A4FC-D32603EF4CE4.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished good enough for me. Gotta find some SEM paint tomorrow. I might go over the entire bezel with 220 just to make it all even

View attachment 270791 View attachment 270792
You’re sure you don’t wanna do another coat of fill and a bit more sanding? All that’s going to show no matter how many coats of paint you put on. What did you use to bond the parts together? I went with Fusor epoxy and filler but I already had the gun from doing Harley fairings. The damn gun was like $50.

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re sure you don’t wanna do another coat of fill and a bit more sanding? All that’s going to show no matter how many coats of paint you put on. What did you use to bond the parts together? I went with Fusor epoxy and filler but I already had the gun from doing Harley fairings. The damn gun was like $50.

thats sanded with 220. The pictures make it seem like it has high and low spots but nothing can be felt with the finger. I’m going to hit it with a coat of high build primer in the morning and go over it lightly one more time with 220 or maybe a little higher grit

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried a bunch of different epoxies which all didn’t want to stick to the plastic. JB Weld actually ended up being the only one that gave me zero problems with bonding