Escalade Cluster in NNBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My pics do that too. Sometimes it’s because of the resolution choice, others, quien sabe.

I saw mention of 3D printing yesterday on another forum, and it tickled my mind. Your completed bezel might be able to be scanned, then a file created to feed a 3D printer to make more.
Yeah well I’m not pulling my bezel and scanning it lol. There’s pretty much zero interest in **** this mod. I don’t know why but there’s only a handful that have been done.

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My pics do that too. Sometimes it’s because of the resolution choice, others, quien sabe.

I saw mention of 3D printing yesterday on another forum, and it tickled my mind. Your completed bezel might be able to be scanned, then a file created to feed a 3D printer to make more.

scanning it and having more printed is definitely a possibility. As soon as I can find an Escalade bezel, I’m going to attempt to make one and have it scanned

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah well I’m not pulling my bezel and scanning it lol. There’s pretty much zero interest in **** this mod. I don’t know why but there’s only a handful that have been done.

I didn’t realize our stock bezel went over the gauge faces. Thanks for the pictures, that just made things 10x easier

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t realize our stock bezel went over the gauge faces. Thanks for the pictures, that just made things 10x easier
It doesn’t, don’t know where you got that idea. The Tahoe bezel ( in some of those pics it’s a Silverado bezel iirc) gets the bottom cut off on both sides and then the 2 legs going up get cut off. The mounting ears have to end up in the right place, they pop into locators on the dash and there’s a screw on each side. The Esky bezel fits the outer curve of the dash but that’s it. The part of it that goes against the cluster has a compound curve that has to be cut so it lays against the cluster face. Then you have to put both pieces into the truck and line the top and bottom pieces up so they’re on the right planes and right overall height, and you have to temporarily attach them together, pull them out of the truck, and make a jig to hold them like that while you bond them together. Let us know how easy it is once you’ve done one! I can’t wait.

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t, don’t know where you got that idea. The Tahoe bezel ( in some of those pics it’s a Silverado bezel iirc) gets the bottom cut off on both sides and then the 2 legs going up get cut off. The mounting ears have to end up in the right place, they pop into locators on the dash and there’s a screw on each side. The Esky bezel fits the outer curve of the dash but that’s it. The part of it that goes against the cluster has a compound curve that has to be cut so it lays against the cluster face. Then you have to put both pieces into the truck and line the top and bottom pieces up so they’re on the right planes and right overall height, and you have to temporarily attach them together, pull them out of the truck, and make a jig to hold them like that while you bond them together. Let us know how easy it is once you’ve done one! I can’t wait.

so you’re telling me that doesn’t go over the gauges?B4E28345-BADC-468E-92A1-33683F91A336.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so you’re telling me that doesn’t go over the gauges?View attachment 267079
No. The only part of this you use is the very top 2” or so that is like a visor across the top. If you look closely you can see the cut line I just made, you can see the line between the green and white writing. The line you cut has to match the curvature of the clear lens of the cluster. You throw away 80% of this bezel.

D4BEEE7B-B9C0-4747-BD21-B613F8A938FF.png

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
scanning it and having more printed is definitely a possibility. As soon as I can find an Escalade bezel, I’m going to attempt to make one and have it scanned

I have the 2 bezels you need that I'll ship you for like $30

Thats a great deal. Now you have no excuse to get started Doug!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE