Escalade center console removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mvfootball1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to a junk yard this week to attempt to get an escalade center console, How do I get it out? (console, cup holders, etc) Can i still use my frame?

anyways, a step by step how to would be sweet! what tools do i need? tips?

what size bolts?

any info would be great thanks

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
I'm going to a junk yard this week to attempt to get an escalade center console, How do I get it out? (console, cup holders, etc) Can i still use my frame?

anyways, a step by step how to would be sweet! what tools do i need? tips?

what size bolts?

any info would be great thanks

If the seats are out, it's pretty easy. There are two bolts at the front of the console that attach it to the dash. You just pop the bezel around the cd player off like and there are two bolts back in there. Then all you have to do is take the four bolts off the floor (2 on each side shared with securing the seat to the floor). Pop the bottom part of the console out where the cup holder and ashtray are. There is a large connector and a smaller one in there. Disconnect them. Now, the whole console will come out as one big unit.

If you leave the seats in, you have to remove lots and lots of screws. There are two on each side of the console you can see after moving the seat back and forth. You have to remove the storage bin with the screws. You have to take the back part off where the rear radio controls are (screws behind cupholder). Then there is a metal bracket holding up the storage bin you have to remove, then the screws on the amplifier. It's a lot of work this way.

Yes, you can reuse your frame if you dont take the seats out, it's just a lot more work.

normal_854810.gif

1207835.gif

index.php
[/IMG]
1207757.gif
1207766.gif
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elfro