Engine Mounts 96 hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rican4lfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock full mounts or Energy suspension inserts??? By the way how much of a pain will be to get the inserts in???? also stock kit is about 50 energy 99 thanks in advance

rtaggart14

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Stock full mounts or Energy suspension inserts??? By the way how much of a pain will be to get the inserts in???? also stock kit is about 50 energy 99 thanks in advance

Not sure but you posted this in the 2015+ forum, you may get more help if you post in the correct model year section?

OP
OP
rican4lfe

rican4lfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. My mistake. Sunlit i see u recommend energy. How bad are those insert to get in??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
i would recommend using a engine hoist or something that conforms to the oil pan to use a jack and only just enough to take weight off of it so as not to hit the dizzy. i would remove the finder splash shields as well to help if you need it for viewing and/or access. if you have good access and good tools you should have them both done in about 3 hrs or less.