Endoscope (Borescope) Recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I borrowed a friend’s endoscope over the weekend to see how it works; it’s this one:
https://www.amazon.com/KZYEE-Semi-Rigid-Inspection-Waterproof-Tablet-16.5ft/dp/B07DQC4MLD?th=1

To me it was okay, but I’d like to see if anyone has a first-hand recommendation for one that’s better, South of $50. I’d like to have something that renders the color a bit better, since a lot of the pics and videos I see from these things tend to have a blue hue, and one that takes decent video.

I’d prefer a wireless connection (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) so I can use it with my tablet or phone. I did like the stiff cable for maneuvering into tight places, and the one I used had a small diameter camera end so it wasn’t much thicker than the cable itself.

Negative reviews are welcome, too.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I borrowed a friend’s endoscope over the weekend to see how it works; it’s this one:
https://www.amazon.com/KZYEE-Semi-Rigid-Inspection-Waterproof-Tablet-16.5ft/dp/B07DQC4MLD?th=1

To me it was okay, but I’d like to see if anyone has a first-hand recommendation for one that’s better, South of $50. I’d like to have something that renders the color a bit better, since a lot of the pics and videos I see from these things tend to have a blue hue, and one that takes decent video.

I’d prefer a wireless connection (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) so I can use it with my tablet or phone. I did like the stiff cable for maneuvering into tight places, and the one I used had a small diameter camera end so it wasn’t much thicker than the cable itself.

Negative reviews are welcome, too.

I have the old USB version of the one you referenced and it works great for checking the bores of muzzle loaders.

Scotty Kilmer is fond of this one that I think you'll like better, fast forward to 3:36:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts