Employee Pricing in AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rbannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New guy here... Hello!

Was wondering if anyone can point me to a dealership in the Southwest, preferably Arizona, where volume / employee / supplier pricing is offered? Similar to Laura GMC pricing.

I'm going to buy the 2015.5 Denali.

Thanks in advance!

Db239

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know of a dealer here in Dallas TX that will do it, if it helps!

OP
OP
R

Rbannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That would be great! Would you mind PM'ing me the info?

Thanks much!

Streetmuziq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not to jack this thread but, how bout employee pricing in Florida?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Db239

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will pm you the info once I get home tonight

Darren

Db239

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can't pm. Tell him darren branch sent you. I got a summit white denali from him.

BJ Worley
Sales Consultant
972-242-4000 ext.244
[email protected]

OP
OP
R

Rbannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks much!

7/22 Update: Just spoke with BJ today. Very nice gentlemen. Nice that he retired from GM after 30 years. He wanted to pass on a thanks as well.

Last edited:

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you say employee pricing, are you saying that the dealership is offering that price to everyone or you actually have to be a GM employee?

How much is BJ coming off of the Denali right now? Over 8k like Laura GMC?

OP
OP
R

Rbannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
BJ said he will offer a good discount but couldn't tell me how much until the 8 speed tranny price is published in the 4th quarter, or later. (General price changes apply as well... usually up he said)

As for Laura GMC, reading the fine print, they bake in a $1000 trade in amount to the discount. So if you're not trading in, you need to remove this deduction.

I've spoken with both dealerships and to be honest, discount withstanding, BJ seemed to appreciate my business more. In addition, I can complete my transaction with BJ without having to fly into Dallas, though I love Texas, and they'll truck my Denali to my doorstep... Laura GMC wouldn't do this.