Dyno Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys for the late post been busy I had the Man Hoe run on the Dyno over Memorial Day weekend to get a baseline but it didn't go all the greatest as I hoped! Well the first run was cut short because the tech felt my the Hoe was shifting alittle ******* the Dyno whatever, the second run I got a full run in and towards the end of that run if you watch closely a screw came out of the tire and landed on the Dyno and I didn't know it I sold my stocks to a friend and he let me borrow them back for this to get as close to a accurate reading. So the Third run was cut short as well do to the tire watch you'll see it DEFORM!!! So I will get it Dyno at other place to get a better reading! Not happy with the way they conducted the run and the very MISERABLE number it threw down but I only got 1 full run really not enough to establish a baseline! But rest assured its gonna have work done to soon enough!!! Here's the numbers for the one full run so LAUGH cause its sad! HP243/TQ282 By the way sorry for the people walking in front of the camrea!

Hoe's+Dnyo+Run

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Try to go to a load bearing dyno for "true" numbers. Many shops have the DynoJets because they are cheaper, but they have a 20% inflation factor on their numbers. Mainline, DynoDynamics and Mustangs are good.

EDIT: how do your graphs look?

OP
OP
DarkTahoe00

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not good its saying I'm running on the Lean side!

Last edited:
OP
OP
DarkTahoe00

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep at the bottom it does! And I checked them the nite before and the that day just before going up on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n