Duramax Vent Emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. If you get black emblem package you lose the duramax vent badge in place of a black gmc one.

OP
OP
BobHolthaus

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
Greetings, have a look at my Etsy shop and see if anything is to your liking. If not, I can always create something custom for you.
Okay, I cancelled my chrome badge order with my buddy the dealer. I’d like to see what darker Duramax emblem you could make for us that may blend better with the black badges on the vehicle. I’ll watch for it to come back up.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Fast_AT4: I couldn't see your Etsy site; I didn't realize you make these exact inserts. I apologize; I probably would have bought something from you. I'm looking at your reviews at all of the cool stuff you make.
Yeah, I put my shop on Holiday today since I am taking delivery of a new 100watt laser and want to focus on that until it is up and running for proper production use. Knowing me, i'll sleep in the garage until it is up and running proper LOL.

FatBob

Reaction score
The 1500 Silverado offered emblems in black. Maybe a dealer parts person could find just the P/N for "DURAMAX" ?
On the Silverado 1500, "DURAMAX" is used on the hood. They are 1" high, and the whole DURAMAX is 6 3/4" long. blacksiveradoemblems.JPG

HDClassic12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Yukon Denali has a regular black Diesel Badge, but if you want it replaced with a pretty one you should use the one from the 2020-21 Sierra Denali. See pic.GMC Sierra Diesel Badge.jpg

OP
OP
BobHolthaus

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
The Yukon Denali has a regular black Diesel Badge, but if you want it replaced with a pretty one you should use the one from the 2020-21 Sierra Denali. See pic.View attachment 398740
Thanks guys. These are great options, and I appreciate you taking the time to send these. For the time being, due to her other black badges from the factory, I had @Fast_AT4 make me two custom badges that say Duramax (I will post these pics when we get them installed). @FatBob I appreciate the info on the Sierra lettering; and I agree @HDClassic12 that the one above IS really nice. I'm guessing the Sierra badges in general are interchangeable with the Yukon?

BHopper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I created an account to be able to follow this thread. I'm also looking for some blacked out Duramax badges for the 2023 Yukon... Please share photos of the badges when they are installed..... Thanks

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was the stock Duramax Emblem, and we just covered it with black film. You can still see the Duramax name thru the film reasonably well. Plus, when they don't see dual tailpipes...they know....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zachattack_0924