Dually Tahoe, Yukon, Subburban!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Here is a pic:
index.html_txt_index.14.gif

Link:
http://www.chromewheel.com/adaptors.htm

Looks cool, anyone see one in person?

DUALLY ADAPTOR KITS

adaptors.gif

TAW supplies Dually Conversion adaptors or adapters to convert 6 or 8 bolt single wheel 3/4 & 1-ton pickups into 8-Bolt Duallies. Converting your truck to dual wheels will increase load and towing stability. Dual Wheel Trucks, Vans, and Suburbans also have a higher resale value than a comparable single wheel vehicle. TAW dually adaptors or adapters are engineered to give long trouble-free mileage and increased value to your vehicle. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO CONVERT ONLY YOUR REAR AXLE, YOU WILL NEED SEPARATE SPARES FOR THE FRONT AND BACK. Dually fender kits are also available and are designed for ease of installation by any qualified individual. Fender kits include fenders, fuel filler extension tubes, & all hardware. Save money by purchasing a set of Front & Rear adaptors or adapters. Save even more with a Kit that includes 6 Steel Wheels. Alcoa Aluminum Wheel upgrades are also available.

This product can be used in conjunction with our DOMINATOR adaptors or adapters to convert 6 or 8 bolt converted trucks to 10 bolt wheels, allowing you to run dual wheels in the 19.5" to 24.5" range.

RenaliSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks ridiculous . . . i totally want it! holy crap i bet those fender kits are pricey!

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the real benefit would be running a real 1-ton rear axle, and leaving the adapters for just the front axle.

would be useful on a suburban 2500 HD, but not on a 1500.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Not to sound too stupid, but why do you need front adapters? What exactly are you adapting in the front of a dually?

I think it kind of looks bad ass, but I wouldn't do it.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to be able to use the 'dually' offset wheel up front, so you only need 1 spare and can rotate the tires.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
There is a guy here in AZ that has it done. Looks pretty cool, for what it is, especially being a "small" Tahoe with a dually, it totally looks out of place. But I give props to the guy here in AZ who did it though, it's unique for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxandpj