Dropped it 4"- 5"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Max's PSI is at 10 right now. I still haven't got the bags in yet. I will try running 10 PSI when I get them in and I'm going to run separate air lines. Both you guys T'ed yours. I figured I'd try it independent.

Working on something else right now... My rims are M.I.A. :)

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I put em at 15 the other day, has a bit more rake and I'm not a huge fan of the tire gap but it handles better. I just gotta start buying parts to bag this thing. You powdercoating the 20s? Should look good :cheers:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bags slide into the coils real fast...you spend more time thinking how your gonna run the air lines lol...heres a tip...theres a heat shield above your exhaust...its welded to the body...I ran mine through that piece....I'll get some pics if you want

Your wheels are MIA? as in..your new ones? or your old ones arent on your truck anymore?? lol...

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

How much did it lift the back end?

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the 07-09 escalade 22's that I've always wanted in the first place. Not a bad deal either.

:)

fd_1_197_1.JPG

Last edited:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
bad ass...congrats on those....

its weird that stock rims are gonna look so good and custom on your truck...the fact that your truck is lowered...and they are 22s...its gonna look siiiiick!

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't wait... but I have to till tomorrow night or Tuesday morning to put them on... Then I'll be picture ******* like a SOB...

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lucky you...I dont even get to ship my damaged fender out till Monday or Tuesday...Once Im operational again, Im gonna drive down to our local powder coating shop and see how much it'll cost to have mine powder coated black with red veins and lip

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I've been trying to find those esky 2s in silver forever but nobody makes em, I ****** love those wheels. I almost bought the slides but I'm holding off until some fresh stuff comes out, buddy at wheel pros said kmc and a few other companies are coming out with some dope new all black stuff this spring. Lucky bastard if I had a lac I'd already have those on my truck...cleanest oem wheels gm has ever made :imo:

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky bastard if I had a lac I'd already have those on my truck...cleanest oem wheels gm has ever made :imo:

+1000. The second I got my truck I new I'd get these rims. You can't beat OEM chrome and the fact that they are 22's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62

Latest posts