Driver Side Mirror Replacement - Just the Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ugadawgs311

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a crack in my driver side mirror and am looking for a replacement. Has anyone done this before? I just need to replace the mirror - not the entire unit. I'd like to keep the turn signal and dimming functionalities if possible. Thanks!

OP
OP
U

ugadawgs311

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I tried that site, but no auto-dimming feature. Pretty much every site I've found doesn't have the auto-dimming feature...

camaroz2887

Reaction score
I remember something about that in my search for the passenger side and the only ones were big bucks or used. Rockauto has/had a unit that will replace the glass but lose the auto dim and keep all else.

OP
OP
U

ugadawgs311

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what’s so frustrating - how does no one make one with the auto dim feature? Is it possible to order one directly from GM?

camaroz2887

Reaction score
I think that would be your best bet if you really want new. You could always hit up eBay they had some very well maintained used pieces when I was looking.

If your willing to go the used route.

shthappens78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've basically been looking for the same thing.
I recently bought 2010 Tahoe and found that on the left side, the heat doesn't work and the up/down adjustment doesn't work.
On the right side, the turn signal is half dead and there's no auto-dimming.
On neither of them the power folding works.

I've been looking for a few days and have finally found replacements, but only for the whole assemblies and they're not cheap.

partsgeek.com

Action Crash Parts is the manufacturer

Left side is Part Number: 96021-04135763
$395.48

Right side is Part Number: 96021-04135769
$241.89

Hope this helps.... I'll likely be calling a few junk yards in my area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz