Driver door panel issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calitahoe84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, so I’m just trying to get some info. I recently purchased a 2014 Tahoe LTZ. The passenger side door panel has the option for heated and cooled seats while the driver side doesn’t. It only has heated seat option. Also there is not a switch for power mirrors, I thought that was standard on a LTZ. I’m just curious if maybe the driver side is suppose to have the cooling option and someone replaced the door panel with the wrong one. Thank you I’m advance for your help.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, so I’m just trying to get some info. I recently purchased a 2014 Tahoe LTZ. The passenger side door panel has the option for heated and cooled seats while the driver side doesn’t. It only has heated seat option. Also there is not a switch for power mirrors, I thought that was standard on a LTZ. I’m just curious if maybe the driver side is suppose to have the cooling option and someone replaced the door panel with the wrong one. Thank you I’m advance for your help.
my guess would be someone switched the drivers door panel out or maybe they swapped the passenger, I would pull the drivers door panel off and look and see if it has any harness plugs not attached to anything.

OP
OP
C

Calitahoe84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Something is not right. Somebody's been messing around in there and didn't care about doing things right. Check your RPO codes to see if it has folding mirrors and ventilated seats.
Forgive my ignorance but where would I locate that at?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne