Drained Battery > No Start > BCM Fail?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dragthepaint

dragthepaint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not been back across town to my shop where it's stored yet. My wife is due with our second child and I have been helping her around the house in my free time. I will post some updates as soon as I get back over there to try the suggestions above.

OP
OP
dragthepaint

dragthepaint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I made a quick trip to the shop to test main ground cable....Im not exactly sure what I should be testing it under. I used the OHM scale and It showed 0.2 on the mulitmeter. I also Checked Voltage on the battery without anything hooked to it. It produced 12.36V volts on the bench which its been in the truck uncharged for about 3 weeks and various key cycles while doing various test/checks. I also checked it in the truck with everything hooked up and key in OFF position it showed 12.02V.

If any of that means anything let me know what you think........ Any recommendations for a battery, Local Costco has Interstate Batteries for $109. Im gonna try a new battery and thinking about doing a Big 3 Upgrade on the Cables.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA