Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My boy Zeus, loves everybody, and loves to play with little dogs..... Pitt Bulls are perfect dogs if they are raised with love. He'll be 6 this month, my mom had to buy him a dog friendly cake last yr. and I made him where a party hat.

LittleZues7.jpg

001-1.jpg

Zeuss5thBirthday.jpg

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Heres mine:
Chow lab mix, Misty
misty.jpg
Great dane lab mix, D.D. (it stands for dumb dog, no joke) and thumper the chocolate lab
9.jpg
bowl.jpg

Ridin Solo

Brain Ninja
Reaction score
My boy Zeus, loves everybody, and loves to play with little dogs..... Pitt Bulls are perfect dogs if they are raised with love. He'll be 6 this month, my mom had to buy him a dog friendly cake last yr. and I made him where a party hat.

Zeuss5thBirthday.jpg

haha thats too cute... i'm surprised he didn't tear right into it.. my dogs would've

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score

LittleZues7.jpg

001-1.jpg

Zeuss5thBirthday.jpg

Good looking dog! You are totally right about pit bulls too. Max is a pit bull mix and the 3rd pit bull my family has owned. Every single one of them has been a great loving family dog. They just have their reputation from being raised by idiots who want to fight them or keep them mean for guarding or the like. The party pic is hilarious!

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha thats too cute... i'm surprised he didn't tear right into it.. my dogs would've

Haha no I don't let him take anything off any table. Funny thing was I started to let him eat it and he was looking up at me the whole time wondering if it was ok. That big ass head isn't just just for bite force either, he is scary smart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE