Does anyone know of a company that makes brackets for rear end for leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company that makes brackets for rear end 4 link Can swap the rear axle with a different one and still use the factory suspension

OP
OP
Ryan Buck

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Admin: you moved me to street suspension for lowering and what not. Can you move me over to the lifted spot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ryan Buck

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that is just a new arm kit which i would also like to have now. I was looking around and didn't find any companies making fancy off-road rear links. Which was pretty surprising actually. But what I actually want is the brackets that those arms bolt to on the reared. I can cut the ones off of my rear end but that requires a lot of cleanup of those brackets to use them again and it would be much easier to just get new ones and put a heavier rear axle in my Tahoe Plus that way I can send the pinion angle a little better with the 6 inch lift am about to put on. I was hoping to get the rear differential out of a hummer H2 But there isn't any for sale near my location so I would have to pay shipping and it's more than the dear end cost,

OP
OP
Ryan Buck

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plus if I can get one out of an H2 Hummer it I have a electronica Posi in it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645