Dirt Cheap Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95TahoeGr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I'm new to the Chevy world. Formerly a Jeep Enthusiast. Applying several things I've learned from Jeeping into my new (used) Tahoe.

Can't complain about the price too. 1995 Tahoe 4dr 4x4 1500 Free! :) Needs a little work, like a replacement fuel pump and battery, but otherwise runs. Could probably use a tune up.

Anyone have any pointers? I'm planning to eventually put a 6" lift w/2" body (maybe) and sport 33 - 35" tires.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow....cannot complain with free man. How did you stumble into that??

welcome to the board :Handshake:

OP
OP
95TahoeGr

95TahoeGr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My step dad hasn't used it in over a year, so I convinced him to give it to me. Had to wait a while for his decision, but it turned out worth the wait.

The dash also needs to be repaired, falling off the firewall. I've got a replacement about ready (Look at my photo album).

I would like to convert the rear doors to the tailgate / window lift gate set up. Has anyone does this?

Last edited:

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL another person wanting to convert the rear .... you would have to chop off the whole back of another Tahoe/Suburban and weld it onto yours ...

It would be easier to make it so the rear windows roll all the way down ...