Ding Ding Already

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really hate society.....
a6901fd3c218a2ce3f34d9860e9fe04f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Down to the metal and a nice dent right on the edge. People suck.

ABNLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We bought my wife a new car last summer and it took a grand total of two weeks before some a**hat put a nice ding in the rear fender. Just makes you want to strangle a person. I feel your pain.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me and my wife both park way out and it never fails ppl always start to migrate to our vehicles. It took a week before someone put a door ding in hers and about a month ago someone decided to key it

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain, years back when I bought my first brand new off the showroom floor shinny as hell car it took about a month before I got a dent. Worst part, white trash couple with no regard for themselves or anyones property AND THEY WERE coming into the store I managed.... They didn't make it 10 feet inside the door. How I did not get fired is beyond me but for people like us who love our cars... wrong move. I'm a firm believer in don't mess with my wife, money, house or car and we will get along just fine... otherwise... well.. you get it...

Sorry man, can't even do PDR on that one.

LGSONE

OP
OP
M

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep the wife normally parks in the back 40 but for some reason she decided not to.....
Hopefully she learned a lesson.
Got our first estimate at $700.

OP
OP
M

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My awesome luck continues. Rock somehow hit the side window glass on the interstate and it's cracked now.
f75f5174e7c988d5f84cb183dc495efc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700