Differential drop bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magicmantx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of diff drop brackets for sale for about $100 anyone use one of these? I installed a supreme suspensions 3-3 kit and managed to get 2" total in the front before the a frames contact the droop stops which is ok but then had to change out the rear blocks to 2" so now it sits level but still have a pretty extreme angle on the axle shafts and am thinking with the drop bracket can correct some of this. I dont want to go with a full lift just yet but it rides ok with the pro comp shocks that came with the kit so I'm going to roll with it for a bit.
IMG_6564.JPG

Reaction score
I put a small lift kit on mine a few years back and used a drop bracket like you seem to be asking about. There are 2 parts to that change. There is a bracket that attaches on the right as well as some bracketry on the left. I needed to cut off a piece on the left as part of the installation ( it was in the instructions). It is definite worth carefully reading the instructions before getting started, especially if getting parts from a prior owned as I did.

T-Bubba

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
you dont need a diff drop with just the keys cranked on a obs. you can bolt your upper ball joints to the bottom of the control arm instead of the top side with those aftermarket rims.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IF your goal is 2-3 inches of lift over stock you can just crank the keys a bit. your ride will stiffen and depending on how much you crank you might develop a tire wear issue because the tires will start towing out.

I wouldn't recommend just throwing a diff drop bracket by itself in unless you got a complete lift kit. without some other crucial parts you might open a can of worms of all kinds of issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu