Did the magneride delete with Arnott setup, here is a full run down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dpollak81

dpollak81

Reaction score
Interesting, didn’t know that about the sway bars… and I’ll have to keep an eye on the sag. We have over 2k and they seem to be okay so far

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2k mile update: we’ve put some miles on the Denali since swapping these out with the Arnotts and finally pulled our travel trailer out to the coast a couple of weekends ago.

I do notice slightly less stability with the trailer hitched up this last time. It was subtle. The mag ride rear shocks must have firmed upped with the weight on it, in tow/haul or something. I bumped up the rear tire pressure a little and that helped some. The load leveling still worked perfectly and we run a weight distributing hitch so it was all leveled out. Still towed fine but could definitely feel the trailer a little more.

We are still loving the ride. Very supple and just really soaks up the bumps. I am noticing here and there the handling differences as sometimes you’ll get maybe an extra bounce when hitting a good size bump or when driving some canyon roads there is a slight floatiness that shows up, but it’s still totally acceptable and confident in its handling.

The front finally sagged into its factory ride height it seems but it’s still riding about 1/2” higher up front then I measured up front with the one blown strut. It’s enough that the front air dam doesn’t scrape on everything anymore. I have the 1.5” leveling kit from Suspension maxx I’m going to throw on soon.

That’s it for now. I’ll give an update if I notice any changes or after we stack some good miles on them!
Any time you tow bump air up to max on your rear tires

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BaerMatt01