Did the Denali Black Package (RGF) go away?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suburbansince87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't seem to find it on their site for the '22s. Does this mean it's on constraint for the forseeable future?

I really wanted the black badging and CF trim wheels. Very unique look.

oxfordrebel55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes.

Distribution Updates​

Updates for Yukon / Denali​

Week of 2/14/2022​

Effective 2/14/2022, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

• Exterior section-(RGF) LPO, Denali Black Package, changed footnote 1 to read "Not available for the model year. Not available with (RGL) Illumination Package, LPO. Not available with any other RPO or LPO wheels.".
  • Exterior section-(SGM) LPO, 22" (55.9 cm) Multi-spoke Gloss Black wheels, added "Not available at this time." to the beginning of footnote 1.
spacer.gif

AUTiger13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, just placed my order two days ago. The black package is on constraint. I opted to wrap all of the exterior chrome pieces instead and dealer charged me $3150 (with extra stuff like black badges, etc). The black package doesn’t do much in terms of blacking out a lot of the chrome on the exterior FYI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerodmortensen