Diagram of 09 denali exhaust system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a diagram of the exhaust system for an 09 denali?

This shop botched my exhaust and I believe they cut out my muffler instead of the resonator... the muffler was under the middle of the car correct?

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
yeah. That would have to be one VERY ****** shop to make that mistake. The resonator is only like 15-20 inches back from the exhaust tip.

OP
OP
S

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah. That would have to be one VERY ****** shop to make that mistake. The resonator is only like 15-20 inches back from the exhaust tip.

Just checking. The guy gave me the run around... I mean it sounds great but I just am going to go back there and at the least get my money back. OEM new mufflers are pretty pricey so I hope I can pick up someones who has had their exhaust replaced

EDIT:
Any chance anyone can post a diagram so I can bring it back there with some solid proof?

Last edited:

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what were you getting done at the shop?

OP
OP
S

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I said "Cut off the resonator at the end and weld on a stainless tip"

They said the resonator was under the car so I figured I was wrong... guess I was right.

I mean the thing sounds great, but it definitely wasn't what I wanted done.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Talk to Modded. He is selling a 22" Magnaflow muffler right now which can be welded right in there and would sound perfect for you. That is the same set up I am runnign by the way and could not ba happier.

r6acer

Reaction score
i have my stock muffler in the garage still. PM me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019