Diablosport tuner t1000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Just picked up a unmarried Diablosport tuner for $80. I know what most of you guys think about this and most of you use HP tuners and blackbear but I am not looking for nothing big at the moment and couldnt pass up on this deal. This unit will be install in my 07 escalade 6.2. I have shorty headers, magnaflow muffler , volant cold air intake, 24" rims and bigger tires.

I will be going with the 93 octain and of course changing tire size. What esle should I adjust to get the most out of this tune?

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it lets you, turn off the DOD/AFM.. (although I'm not for sure if 07 has that)
And if you have electric cooling fans you can turn them on just a bit earlier than
the stock setting

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far i did the 93 tune, changed tire size to 35" as thats what im running, removed speed limiter and torque managment off, increased park and drive rpm.
I also shut off dod/afm which i beleive my 07 does not have this feature but its off anyways.

I now what to adjust the trans shift firmness and also shift points. Can you guys guide me as to whats best.

N

Last edited:

m1dn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far i did the 93 tune, changed tire size to 35" as thats what im running, removed speed limiter and torque managment off, increased park and drive rpm.
I also shut off dod/afm which i beleive my 07 does not have this feature but its off anyways.

I now what to adjust the trans shift firmness and also shift points. Can you guys guide me as to whats best.

N
Did you increase idle rpm with it?
I was about to post that question!
I’m looking to raise idle rpm a little, mine are at 500, the truck does NOT like it.

If a 80$ tuner will do it vs 700$ black bear, ill go down that route

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i did raise idle speed in park/neutral +50 and drive/reverse +100. Truck feels better

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which transmission do you have ???? That will dictate what features you can change..
On the 6L80E you can't do squat on the trans since it has it's own TCM

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 6l80 which has its tcm. I did change shift pressure +2. Its a nice feel. Might go to +3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts