Deposit MADE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put down my deposit for a 2015 SLT! The dealer did not have Black on Black so I sprung for Iridium Metallic and Black Interior. MSRP 63,745 but I was able to get supplier pricing so I got a great price for the lease. I will order the HID kit from Retrofit pretty soon so I should be able to get some pics up!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's leased what does MSRP matter? .....and if it's leased are you pretty limited on what mods you can do?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's leased what does MSRP matter? .....and if it's leased are you pretty limited on what mods you can do?

Wondering about that MSRP matters as well if it was leased...:hmmm2:

OP
OP
T

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I am leasing it for 36 months, I'm putting my truck as trade-in and paying the first month as down payment as well.
The MSRP matters in the lease because it is where the residual value is calculated from and from there the Depreciation and Finance parts of the lease.
Monthly Payment = Depreciation + Finance

Depreciation= (Net Cap Cost - Residual value)/Term
Finance = (Net Cap Cost+Residual Value)*Money Factor/Term

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

As far as mods, I've had leased vehicles before and the mods haven't been an issue as long as i return it to stock. I plan on wrapping the truck in a matte black or charcoal vinyl, not only for looks but it protects the paint.

ecanem

Reaction score
Wait? I can get HID's? That's my biggest disappointment with my SLT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait? I can get HID's? That's my biggest disappointment with my SLT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, relatively easy swap if you know your way around a tool box from what I understand. I heard the FX-R HID projector housing is a direct drop-in from The Retrofit Source. I used them to do the HID conversion on my '08 Denali. Good people with good products.

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is supplier pricing less than invoice? Or is it dealer cost? Thanks

DetTigers

Reaction score
Yes, relatively easy swap if you know your way around a tool box from what I understand. I heard the FX-R HID projector housing is a direct drop-in from The Retrofit Source. I used them to do the HID conversion on my '08 Denali. Good people with good products.

I could be wrong but I don't think you'll need to swap housings. Unlike your 2008 the new trucks have projector housings already. On my 2009 Pontiac G8 I was able to buy a cheap bulb/ballast/relay setup from ddmtuning that dropped right in. Looked as good as any factory HID's I've seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapperdadman