Depo projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i remember tomorrow, i'll get a pic of what i did to firm up the Depos and stop the bouncing.

CREGAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
if i remember tomorrow, i'll get a pic of what i did to firm up the Depos and stop the bouncing.

Thank you. I would really like to see what you did. For the moment I silicone some ping pong balls in. It looks so bush league but it is working for the moment.

Craig

OP
OP
V

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I would really like to see what you did. For the moment I silicone some ping pong balls in. It looks so bush league but it is working for the moment.

Craig

Off the top of my head, I know I had some metal strapping that I cut a small piece off of and used that as a wedge. But I can't remember without looking at the headlight where i put it.

OP
OP
V

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here was my fix for the depo shake. I took a 1 1/4" piece of this metal banding that I had found and cut a little notch out on the bottom. I then wedged it in between the two places. It's been there for at least 4 yrs with no problems. Only issue might be whether it's pushing the lights a little lower than what they should be. One of these days I wanted to go and make sure my headlights were at the right angle.

20140822_095454_zpsf12d1b88.jpg

CREGAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Excellent- thanks for the pictures. I bought foos balls and found they were too small (must be Canadian rules Foos Balls) so I got some ping pong balls and they worked. Not ideal but it has definitely helped a lot. It is tolerable now. Thanks again for the pics.

Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia