Denali factory replacement grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denalixl364

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone has purchased a factory replacement grill for the denali. The one on my truck is pretty beat up from the highway and i want to just replace it with a new one. the factory one is about 400 and the replacement one is 175. i basically want to know if quality and fitment is the same. Thanks

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone has purchased a factory replacement grill for the denali. The one on my truck is pretty beat up from the highway and i want to just replace it with a new one. the factory one is about 400 and the replacement one is 175. i basically want to know if quality and fitment is the same. Thanks

I did for right around that price. Quality is decent and fitment is OK. The only problem with mine was the lower tabs didn't secure(at all-didn't line up properly) like on the OEM one. The grille doesn't move around so no issue--maybe I got a defective one......Besides that, physical appearance you couldn't tell the difference. You will be fine ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork