Denali Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rzabel

Reaction score
I replaced my cluster with an Escalade cluster from Rockauto. My original went completely blank when I was wintering in Mexico. I just gave them my mileage for them to program and it was plug and play when it arrived. Mileage was correct and business and personal both worked fine. Biggest problem was getting it delivered and paying customs.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A while back I replaced my cluster with one from an 04 Denali. I replaced mine because half of my lights were burnt out, no PRNDL, and I wanted a trans temp gauge.
The denali cluster has a "personal miles" and "business miles". When I first installed the cluster I set these both to zero, and they are still at 0. Is there a way to get them to work? Or do I need to just accept that they never will?

I believe those 2 odo's are a setting that you turn on/off in the DIC when scrolling thru with the steering wheel controls.

OP
OP
alex s

alex s

Reaction score
I believe those 2 odo's are a setting that you turn on/off in the DIC when scrolling thru with the steering wheel controls.

Hmm ok, I do not have any steering wheel controls though.

OP
OP
alex s

alex s

Reaction score
Contact Terry White at The Gauge Pro
Phone # 833-259-0342 he is very knowledgeable on dashes and can tell you if you can repair yourself or send it to him. He does a quick turnaround and an excellent job. He can also fix lighting and correct speedo issues.
Thanks for the info

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm ok, I do not have any steering wheel controls though.

If you don't have the steering wheel control buttons, then you won't be able to use those other odo's and features in the gauge cluster unfortunately. Only with a GM can you play with the DIC while holding onto the steering wheel driving ;)

OP
OP
alex s

alex s

Reaction score
If you don't have the steering wheel control buttons, then you won't be able to use those other odo's and features in the gauge cluster unfortunately. Only with a GM can you play with the DIC while holding onto the steering wheel driving ;)

I guess I won't be playing with the DIC then.

OP
OP
alex s

alex s

Reaction score
Since now I know I cant play with my DIC, I think I will keep an eye out for another cluster that I can use the trip, and preferably one with a Temp gauge. Anyone want to trade?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons