Denali Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alex s

Reaction score
A while back I replaced my cluster with one from an 04 Denali. I replaced mine because half of my lights were burnt out, no PRNDL, and I wanted a trans temp gauge.
The denali cluster has a "personal miles" and "business miles". When I first installed the cluster I set these both to zero, and they are still at 0. Is there a way to get them to work? Or do I need to just accept that they never will?

OP
OP
alex s

alex s

Reaction score
The cluster needs to be programmed? Any idea where I could get that done? Or possibly do it myself?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have the same issue with my Esky cluster in my Tahoe. I had it completely rebuilt with my mileage programmed into it too.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually speaking getting the correct mileage programmed into a cluster requires sending it to a company that the correct equipment to do so. Like US dash works which is the tech who used the be the cluster guy for digital dash solutions. He know what’s he’s doing and they’re customer service is off the charts phenomenal. That’s how I ended up getting my escalade cluster rogrammed to my denalis correct mileage. The only sucky part is that you have to ship it out to them. So truck has to sit in order for the mileage their erogrsmmkng in to be accurate.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Usually speaking getting the correct mileage programmed into a cluster requires sending it to a company that the correct equipment to do so. Like US dash works which is the tech who used the be the cluster guy for digital dash solutions. He know what’s he’s doing and they’re customer service is off the charts phenomenal. That’s how I ended up getting my escalade cluster rogrammed to my denalis correct mileage. The only sucky part is that you have to ship it out to them. So truck has to sit in order for the mileage their erogrsmmkng in to be accurate.
It doesn't really have to sit, it'll still run and drive without the cluster--but I get what you're saying.

OP
OP
alex s

alex s

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I will probably just continue to use the odometer to monitor my trips. As far as mileage, it really doesn't matter to me, as I will probably be the last person to own the burb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins