Denali and High Country Diesel Payload

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lurch00

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Vic Vinegar Does yours have air ride and the 7,700 GVWR? I am thinking about trading an Expedition for a 22 Yukon Denali XL 4wd deisel with basically the same ultimate package and premium capability package. I'm a little worried that I will be down to midsize class payload once all of those options are added.

Last edited:

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fantastic other than 2 non starts where I left it for an hour and it started. No idea why it did it.
This has been reported on quite a few pick up trucks with the LM2. GM has come up with a update to the software to eliminate the no start Crank….There is a whole thread on it on duramaxforums.com

I personally haven’t had it yet but if it becomes an issue I plan on getting the update. I had my truck in for the free oil change about a month ago and they said if it hasn’t happened to you no need to apply the patch yet….

Vic Vinegar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Vic Vinegar Does yours have air ride and the 7,700 GVWR? I am thinking about trading an Expedition for a 22 Yukon Denali XL 4wd deisel with basically the same ultimate package and premium capability package. I'm a little worried that I will be down to midsize class payload once all of those options are adde
@Vic Vinegar Does yours have air ride and the 7,700 GVWR? I am thinking about trading an Expedition for a 22 Yukon Denali XL 4wd deisel with basically the same ultimate package and premium capability package. I'm a little worried that I will be down to midsize class payload once all of those options are added.
Sorry about the late reply. Affirm. I have every option hence the low payload. But I also tow a 2020 bullet 287qbs and I towed from Chicago to northern Idaho this past summer without incident. Truck tows like a beast but it inhaled DEF to the point I needed to top that tank off at every diesel fill up to be on the safe side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz