Delayed Crank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrdecat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any update? I have the same issue on my 2003 Yukon with LQ4 swap. Worked fine before the swap, but it took me about 6 months to get it buttoned up and ever since then it has the extended crank after being ran. It sometimes has the extended crank when cold, but always when hot. I just turn the key and let it crank 4-5 times, key off, then it fires right up like nothing happened and runs great. I checked the fuel pressure on mine and it does leak down below 45 within an hour. I have all 5.3 stock components minus the block and heads. I sure don't want to throw money at it replacing all the things you did.

I guess the moral of the story is to not swap in a 6.0.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Start Youre own post, they can get complicated. When complete, Add "Solved" to poxt heading to help searching. We are here to help.

jrdecat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Start Youre own post, they can get complicated. When complete, Add "Solved" to poxt heading to help searching. We are here to help.
Not attempting to hijack...just checking for updates. Thought it would be easier to ask the OP for an update than to start the troubleshooting process over again. Sounds like we are having a very similar issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork